How does what you traditionally taught in front of the room translate to an online learning experience? This section focuses on how you get from standing in front of the classroom to providing that same content in an online format. There are many options and techniques you can select from to enhance how students learn in your online course.
- Identify what your learners need to know with your instructional designer.
- Apply best practices when preparing media content.
- Design appropriate media content associated with learning objectives, activities, and assessments.
LISTEN TO THEIR EXPERIENCES
- Clark, D. [TEDx Talks] (2012, April 2). More pedagogic change in 10 years than last 1000 years: Donald Clark at TEDxGlasgow [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/dEJ_ATgrnnY
- Khan, S. [TED] (2011, March). Let’s use video to reinvent education [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/salman_khan_let_s_use_video_to_reinvent_education
- University of Wisconsin – Extension (2007). 147 Practical tips. Retrieved from https://www.uwex.edu./disted/training/pubs/147tips